So for the last few weeks, I’ve managed to write a new post to go up each Monday and Friday, but I missed one. I had a bunch of writing built up and then through a combination of extra training at work and travel, I didn’t get around to writing one.
Hopefully, I’ll keep on track for the foreseeable.
What’s gone on in the meantime? Dima the Crow got an outing. I was pretty happy with how he played, but we’re levelling up after this first session and I think I’m going to retool a little bit. I didn’t go full bladelock before, and I’m not intending to now, but I think maybe a bit more offence and less defence might be useful. Replacing Armour of Agathys with Hex is looking to be my first step since I can use an Invocation slot for Mage Armour.
I have a plan to sit down at some point in the near future and add some more Magic decks to my list. I have a fair few that I’m quite pleased with how they turned out, I may as well show them off. I’m currently working on a brew for a Frontier Mardu Warriors deck and a Commander Saskia Warriors in a similar vein (but with green for ramp and access to Naya staples).
I’ve started moving my Ginnungagap rules over from Homebrewery to GMBinder. Not a big change exactly, since it’s mostly a copy/paste job, and the rules aren’t exactly extensive, and the need to format them in standard D&D styles is a vanity project. But it’s one I’ve been working on.
I realised I had a few mistakes and the sections need reordering some. And then I can happily work away on Races and get them rounded off.
I’ve found myself reading through different twists on rules for FATE, both for my FATEPunk idea and for the Old Crown. I have a feeling the skill modes from Atomic Robo will be a good fit for the Old Crown if I can work out appropriate modes.
And then I’ve sort of started thinking about the move of FATEPunk from the Pacific to Africa. Started. A bit. Probably too much.